Tagged by: more-than-useless Thanks, Jo!:D
You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes, media player etc and write down the first ten songs, then pass this on to ten people. One rule: no skipping.
Yay, I love these song ones!
Please please please none of the weird songs I have…
1. Once by Caleb Kane
2. Never Gonna Be Alone by Nickelback
3. Liz On Top Of The World by Jean-Yves Thibaudet
4. Sharp Dressed Man by ZZ Top
5. Dreaming by Mayer Hawthorne
6. Safe by Britt Nicole
7. Welcome to The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance
8. Never Let Go by Bryan Adams
9. Come Home by OneRepublic ft. Sara Bareilles
10. Right Here by Ashes Remain
11 Questions Meme(#3)
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asked you
and write 11 new ones. Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post. Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
Rule 5: Tag/link me when you’re done, I wanna read them.
Tagged by: malenymag Thanks, Fairy!! :D
1.What’s your favorite color? Blue. More specifically, Korra’s eyes or Cobalt blue.
2. What’s your favorite mythical creature? Phoenix!
3. If you could speak fluently one language other than your native one, the ones you already know/are learning, what would it be? Oooh, maybe Italian?? I’d love to know Latin fluently, but I was learning it.
4. What country would you like to travel to right now? New Zealand, hands down. Scotland and Ireland are high high up there on the list, but NZ wins.
5. Who’s your patron/favorite saint? If you’re not Catholic (you could still pick one if you’re not Catholic :P) or if you don’t know any, who’s a dead person you really look up to? St. Catherine of Siena and St. Maria Goretti are my patron saints, but St. Catherine of Alexandria, St. Maximilian Kolbe and St. John Paul the Great are some of my favorite saints besides my patrons.
6. What’s your favorite flower? I love carnations and also columbines for looks. Jasmine smells amazing.
7. If you could miraculously make everyone in the world understand 2 things what would they be? That there is a God and that He cares about each and every little thing.
8. Name a little-known city you would like to visit. It’s so little known, I don’t even know it!! Honestly, I can’t think of one off the top of my head.
9. What’s your favorite fruit? Peach. But raspberry… Peach wins though.
10. Choose your wedding dress, or a dress you would like to wear to a wedding (add link). Wedding Dress: Something like this, but with a scoop neck, versus V-neck. or I really like the look of this as well but actually with a fuller skirt
Wear to wedding: this
11. Silly super power you would like to have (ex. Shoot spaghetti out of your arms, turn different color depending on mood, etc.)? I would love to be able to clap my hands and my hair would magically be clean. If that’s not silly enough, than I’d like to be able to turn into a giant leaf-blower in order to avoid raking and also snowing, because if I’m a giant leaf-blower, I can double as a snow-blower.
I shan’t be tagging anyone this time around as I’ve tagged everyone I know twice…so no questions either:)
15 Things That Make Me Happy(#2)
Tagged by: the-flufflenator. Thanks, Kass!!
Staying up all night, talking, laughing and watching movies with my best cousins while the rest of the family is asleep and the older, boring married cousins are wanting to murder us. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS IS ALSO MY FAVE.
1. Family reunions on my mum’s side, because cousins and shenanigans and card tournaments and ugh if that could be my life always I wouldn’t appreciate it but it could happen more just saying ‘kay thanks bye.
2. Inside jokes.
3. Reading till you fall asleep.
4. Finding that one pair of shoes that fits like a dream and it almost doesn’t seem possible.
5. Silly but cleverly written “kid” shows. (Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, ATLA, LOK, etc)
6. Finding something amazing for super-cheap.
7. Staying up as late as you want.
8. Starting the car and the gas tank is full.
9. Discovering that my mum bought me new vanilla flavored toothpaste. Seriously. I freaked out.
10. Going to late night movie showings. Gah, so much fun.
11. Finding petrified wood on the beach. Even happier if the pieces are prettier/bigger than ones my sister finds.
12. The return of my TV shows in the fall. 2 1/2 weeks, guys!!
13. The colours, scent, and feel of autumn.
14. Introducing my friend(s)/sibling(s) to something they eventually love.
15. The Christmas/birthday present that you didn’t ask for and maybe didn’t even know you wanted and are completely surprised by, but it’s perfect and your family knows you ridiculously well.